Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Want To Dance Like You!

This is Ciara. She is a r&b, hip hop, pop, and dance. She is one of my favorite choreographer and dancer. I love her music. When I was 12, I wanted to dance just like her. Her music videos had the best choreography that I would always wanted to learn. I would watch her music videos instead of doing my homework. I loved how she uses her own style in her dance moves. I will be filming myself dance one of her songs. Its called Promise. You guys should look it up and listen to it. Its a great song. Hopefullying I can post it soon. She is a great person in singing and dance. She helped me keep dancing and to never give up with I love to do. Ciara Princess Harris is her full name. I love her. I also with be posting other choreographers and dancers that I enjoy watching and learn. Keep Your Head Up and Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment