Thursday, March 28, 2013

I aM mE Crew!

This is I aM mE Crew! They are the MTV's American's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) season 6 champions. They are from different places and the became a crew. They are also great friends that have a passion of dance.They all have different type of dance styles. When they dance together they are amazing. When I saw them competing the other dance crews in ABDC I thought they would win. They have a great sense of style and they way they move motivates me to dance and never give up. My dream is to be a professional dancer. If not that I would love to be a dance professor at Utah Valley University like my hip hop professor. I aM mE has that flavor that I want to put in my dance routines. I'm a fan of theirs and will keep dancing to accomplish my goals to dance. If you would like to see or know more about them just look them up on Mtv.com or youtube. I recommend to watch ABDC season 6 to see how good they are and how they won at the end. InspireMotivateEnergize I aM mE Crew! Check them Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment