Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Little Video I Made About Me!

Here's a little video I made for my English Class. It has pics of my Top Ten Things About Me! Music by Onerepublic - Feel Again. The pics go a little fast because I had time limit. Sorry for that. I was born in Los Angeles, California. I lived there for 12 years. I want to live in London, England. There are pictures of places I went and want to go in the future. I'm also in love with animals and landscapes. I love the nature. Besides that you will see friends and family that I love so much. They support and help me achieve my goals in life. The others are people on youtube that I enjoy watching. They make me laugh. Then there's pics of Justin Bieber. I'm a big fan of his music and dancing. He is also cute! haha I hope you enjoy this short video about me. Express Yourself With Music and Movement! Also with pictures that describe who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment